GetSet’s community is a place for students to interact with one another in thoughtful, supportive, productive ways. When posting or commenting, keep our general etiquette in mind:
- Keep conversations productive. Keep conversations on GetSet positive and productive by giving your advice, leaving some encouragement, or just sharing your experiences.
- Civil discourse is always welcome. If you disagree with what someone has posted, you are encouraged to share your opinions in a respectful manner by leaving a comment.
- Post honestly. Everyone has experienced failure at some point, and sharing those moments—even the ones that make you feel vulnerable—helps to create an honest environment where everyone can learn from one another.
- Support your classmates. When you see something that you learned from, something you can relate to, or something that made you stop and think, leave a comment or a like to show your support.
We take great care to make our site a place where all students feel safe and heard. We don’t allow the following:
- Spam (posting irrelevant content)
- Posting deliberately disruptive statements
- Solicitation or promotion of a personal brand
- Posting personal and/or confidential information (address, phone number, etc.)
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Hateful or discriminatory speech
- Descriptions of violent acts
- Content that is abusive or attacks another student
- Content threatening or endorsing harm to yourself or others (including content glorifying self injury)
- Sexually explicit content (including links)
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Sharing someone else’s content outside of the GetSet community
Photos that you upload to the site must respect our general community guidelines, but here are a few additional details about what we don’t allow:
- Photos that you don’t have the right to share
- Photos depicting violence or gore
- Photos depicting sexually explicit content
- Photos with nudity (including genitalia, buttocks, and female nipples)
In general, content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the community will be removed. We reserve the right to modify this list at any time.
Contact us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org